Monday, May 31, 2010

Adventure Number 13 - Isaac Time!

I never manage to get a picture when me and Isaac hang out, but I'm counting our kayak adventure as number 13. Before Josh left on his trip, I made him leave me the truck just in case there were any nice weekends, and I could convince Isaac to load up the boats for me so we could go kayaking. Lucky for us - this past Saturday the weather looked like it was going to cooperate.

Once we figured out how to open the garage door, we loaded up the boats and headed to a spot close by our new house in Maryville. It was perfect! Just floating around on a great day without too many boats. We tried to be brave and float down a small creek area, but we decided to turn back when the spiders started jumping off the tree limbs onto my boat and I freaked out. Like I said, we tried to be brave. hehe...

After the creek incident, we stopped along one of the edges to do a little swimming where I learned that big beefy Isaac has "tender" feet. hahaha...So we were quite a pair attempting to swim. Me trying to get out of my boat and on to the rocks without falling and knocking Molly senseless, and Isaac tenderfooting his way around the rocks before he jumped in. :o)

Finish off the weekend with a movie night to see Robin Hood, and I call Adventure 13 quite a success.

No comments: